When a User registers with Thrillcall, they create their own profile. User profile information, as well as a User's name, email, photo and other personal information, may be displayed to users of the Thrillcall service to enable you to connect with people on the Service.
- User Provided Information: For visitors to the website and registered Users, we log standard technical information, such as an IP address. If a User chooses to register with Thrillcall, the User will need to provide a valid email address and birth date. The User will also be required to select a User ID and password. In addition, Thrillcall may ask the User to provide a valid physical address and other demographic information, such as gender, interests or occupation. For the purchase of products and services, credit card and billing information, for verification purposes, may be required. Thrillcall may collect other personal information from time to time, such as when Users provide feedback, comments or communicate with others through the Service.
- Log File Information: When you use the Thrillcall service, our servers automatically record certain information that a User's web browser sends whenever they visit the website. These server logs may include information such as your web request; Internet Protocol ("IP") address, this may or may not be associated with a particular Internet Service Provider (ISP); browser type; browser language; referring pages and URL, exit pages and associated URLs; platform type; number of clicks; domain names; landing pages; pages viewed and the order of those pages; the amount of time spent on particular pages and the web site; the date and time of your request; content play information as well as other information. Thrillcall may use one or more cookies to uniquely identify a User's browser.
- Address Book Email Addresses: If a User chooses to use the Service's invitation application to contact and invite one of your personal contacts or friends (a "Friend") to the Service site, Thrillcall will ask the User for information needed to send the invitation, such as an email address and password. Thrillcall will automatically send your Friend an email or instant message inviting them to visit the site. Thrillcall stores this information to send this one-time invitation, to register a Friend connection if a User's invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program.
Use of Information
The information Thrillcall collects about Users over time is used to provide the Service. Thrillcall may utilize demographic, location and other information to create a database of User profiles, program content or advertisements based on User information and for marketing analysis among other purposes. In addition, Thrillcall may utilize technical information to diagnose technical issues with the Service and to operate the Thrillcall.com web site. Thrillcall may utilize User information to improve the products and services offered to Users.
Search results in the Thrillcall Service are personally generated by Users and are based not only on User inputs but may also be based on what is popular among the broader community of Users as well as individual User interests such as a User's profile, advertisements and promotions, groups a User has joined, and what other Users, particularly those Users with whom an individual User has established contact with, have expressed interest in. Data about searches and search results may be maintained by Thrillcall to help improve the Service.
Thrillcall may use information in a User's profile without identifying a User as an individual to third parties. Thrillcall may use this information for numerous purposes such as aggregating how many people in a group or community like a band and personalizing advertisements and promotions so that the Service can provide you with a more customized experience.
Invitations and messages are sent via email, instant messaging, message boards, postings, comments, mobile phone messaging and other means on the User's behalf by Thrillcall ("User Messages"). If a User invites another person to join the Thrillcall Service, Thrillcall will ask for that person's name and online contact information. Thrillcall stores this information and uses it to contact and inform that person they have been invited to join the Thrillcall Service. Thrillcall may send reminders to the people that Users choose to invite.
When Users communicate with other individuals on the Service utilizing User Messages, Thrillcall will attempt to authenticate Users. However, as Thrillcall does not control the technology or communications services utilized by User Messages, Thrillcall can only attempt authentication.
Thrillcall's computers store User account information, and may cache User profile information for backup purposes. Thrillcall employs the following industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control:
- Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information.
- Use of encryption for sensitive personal information, such as email addresses and User names.
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do.
- Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Thrillcall cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, Thrillcall cannot and do not guarantee that User Content you post on the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Thrillcall is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your User Content.
When Thrillcall Discloses Information
In the event of a change of ownership or a direct merger with or acquisition by another entity, User information may be transferred to the acquiring entity. Users have the ability and control to remove or alter account specific information at any time.
Third Parties/Advertisers and Your Information
Thrillcall may provide links to third party websites or allow other companies, called third-party ad servers, to display advertisements to Users. Ad server companies may receive your IP address and can write and read their own cookies on a User's computer, just as if a User had requested a web page from the ad server website. Thrillcall is not responsible for, and does not have any control over, the privacy practices or the content of such third parties or how they treat information about their Users. Thrillcall encourages Users to read the privacy policies of any website visited to find out how they are treating your personal information. For more information about how to "opt-out" of cookies from certain of our ad serving partners, please click here.
Thrillcall will not provide contact information to third party marketers without a User's permission. Thrillcall shares your information with third parties when we believe such sharing is reasonably necessary to offer the Service; we are legally required to do so or; when permitted by the User.
Thrillcall may provide information to service providers to help us provide the Service. Specifically, Thrillcall may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email about or for Thrillcall, to remove repetitive information from our User lists, to process payments for products or services, to offer an online job application process, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where the Service utilizes third parties for the processing of any personal information, Thrillcall will implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the Thrillcall specified purposes.
Please note that information stored or cached on other Users' computers is subject to those Users' security practices, which are beyond Thrillcall's control. Although Thrillcall makes good faith efforts to store information collected or stored by Thrillcall in a secure manner, Thrillcall cannot guarantee complete security. Information held by Thrillcall will be maintained for a length of time appropriate to the Company's business needs.
User Options and Responsibilities
User profiles contain information about individual Users that those Users may want to share with other Users. Protecting the privacy of your profile is each individual User's responsibility. Thrillcall cautions you not to share sensitive information (such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, or driver's license numbers) with other Users or place such information in a User profile.
Any information a User chooses to display on the Thrillcall Service, including a User profile, will be viewable by the entire World Wide Web. For every User's safety, Thrillcall cautions all Users not to include home addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal information that could allow strangers to contact a User outside of the Thrillcall service.
To maintain privacy, it is also important not to share a User password with anyone. Selecting a longer password with a mix of letters, numbers and symbols helps to make guessing a User password more difficult. It is also helpful to change passwords on a regular basis.
It is each User's individual responsibility to select the desired privacy setting upon creation of an account or registering with the Thrillcall Service. Upon registering with the Thrillcall service, some privacy settings items may have a default privacy setting so that a degree of privacy protection is selected. In this case, it is the User's responsibility to understand the associated privacy setting before creating content to ensure the handling of a User's information meets their individual expectations.
A User may choose to correct or update the information they have submitted to Thrillcall by editing their User profile or account information. If a User removes your information, it may continue to persist on back-up media.
Safe Use of Thrillcall
Policy for Young People's Privacy
Thrillcall recommends that young people between the ages of 13 and 18 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet. Thrillcall strongly encourages parents to supervise children when online. Thrillcall therefore recommend that parental control tools be put in place.
Notice to International Users
Changes and Updates
Customer Service - Privacy Issues
101 Second Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105
Revised April 10, 2013